Enforcement of Orders

Contempt is one method of enforcing Orders and filing a lawsuit for breach is one method of enforcing Separation and Property Settlement Agreements.

Contempt may be either criminal contempt (punishment) or civil contempt (compliance) and the difference between the two types of actions are very specific.

Law Offices of Kathleen Murphy
16. N. Boylan Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27603
919-832-1901 (fax)